Have you got an idea which can make a difference in your community? Are you a local community group or have an idea for a project? If so then we can provide grants from £250 to £2,500. We are looking to fund groups focusing on:
- Children & young people: activities which provide a safe environment and positive development to young people
- Health & well being: improving the health and well being of local people
- Community: bring different communities within the ward closer together
- Economic improvement: encourage economic growth to create a thriving and prosperous local economy, creating local jobs.
- Older people: reducing the impact of isolation on older residents
We have recently produced a Community Plan for Cray Valley East Ward. The plan sets out a vision and key priorities for the local area, informed by conversations with local people, businesses, community groups and local organisations (including Bromley Council). You can view the plan here. Funding is now available for projects that will have an impact on any one of the four priorities listed above. All activities must benefit residents in the ward. For more information and to download an information pack click here.
Applications for funding through Community First have now closed. However, CVIP will continue to seek funding to support projects which enhance the life of people living and working in the Cray Valley. We will be doing this in partnership with the Cray Village Forum. If you have good idea for a project, or you wish to support projects in the area, let us know.
A new Project Toolkit has been developed to guide you through your project planning. Visit the CVIP page on the Cray Village Community Forum website at www.crayvillage.co.uk.